You can freely join or follow this group. Administration requests will be granted after approval by an existing administrator.
**What priorities should Rhossili Community Council focus on for 2023/24?**
The deadline for ideas for this topic is May 8th.
Please help us and help the community by sharing what is important to you. Add your ideas and rate and/or comment on others. Anything you post on the site will be anonymous.
Please get in touch if you need any help.
**First a few site rules: **
• Please note that all posts are anonymous to viewers on the site. The designated administrators can see who has posted a comment, but nobody else can.
• Please don’t share your login details with anyone else.
• Please use language that is respectful and inclusive.
• We really don’t expect any, but abusive or offensive comments will not be tolerated.
• We want the site to be useful for all and we welcome constructive feedback.
This project received funding through the Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government and supported by Swansea Rural Development Partnership at Swansea Council.!(https://vocaleyes.org/vocaleyes/news/update/id/593#prettyPhoto/0/)
This will be a lively workshop for residents who want to have a direct input into making decisions in the community, about the community. We will show you how to use our new Vocaleyes system to enable you to respond directly to questions put by Rhossili Community Council and Rhossili Village Hall. Share your ideas, tap into your creative side and have your say!
Please bring a charged smartphone, tablet or laptop. It would be really helpful if you could register with the Vocaleyes site above, ahead of the session.
**Free refreshments (not just biscuits this time!) from 6.45pm for 7pm start.**