You can freely join or follow this group. Administration requests will be granted after approval by an existing administrator.
E.g. like this:
We have started using the word 'Gigfunding' to describe the action the marketplace element of Dignity facilities. I propose we change our name to Gigfunding.
- Name is more cool / young / techy
- Immediate association and reference point to Crowdfunding.
- If we're coining the verb 'Gigfunding' feels smart to call ourselves it too.
- it's a verb, suddenly our name is the action; easy to use in sentences.
- Negative associations and feelings with the word 'Dignity'
- Dignity word is not used in our language much now.
- If the phase is widely used or we gain competitor platforms, it's smart of people finding us on google. Our CEO on google will be superior without any / many expensive CEO payment / tags etc.
- It explains (at least part) of the vision in the title.
- The gig economy is just taking off; this couldn't be a better time to use that to our advantage.
- If we really are coining the term 'gigfunding' as the action and concept, surely we also want to be the first to call ourselves this.
This would be to enable longevity and sustainability in the economics of the longer scale Dignity model - essentially allowing people to potentially use Dignity for the majority of their 'work' & contribution. Earn money for rent / food - while donating to causes / services.
** Imagine a World where people can offer their passion to others, connect with new people, earn money for food, rent & pleasure, CHOOSE where their contribution goes; to support local services & causes AND participate in the decisions and development of those organisations. Self-organised communities acting as a pathway of progression to a society that realises equality, belonging, unity and moneyless value exchange.**